Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hammock Life









There’s nothing like a nap in a hammock. Whether your hammock is indoors or out, this vacation-like treat will mind numb you to a total zen state.  
Convinced? Get a sitting or queen hammock here. 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
Want more? Check out our destination inspiration & floating furniture posts

I love hammocks.   They conjure up images of luxury, warm summer days sipping on cocktails and deserted islands (blame Gilligan).  When we were in Mexico last year, The Boyfriend and I had a hammock on our "must buy" list.  Unfortunately, due to The Boyfriend being hell bent on buying 6 bottles of the local tequila, I ultimately put my tanned foot down and said "no" to the hammock, due to the sheer weight of it.  But, I'm still up for a hammock.   Would you trade 6 bottles of tequila for a hammock? 

No comments:

Post a Comment