Sunday 17 March 2013

Go Green


Green Chanel Lego Clutch

Alexander McQueen 
Alexander McQueen Scarf

WOD419800004TEA

Dolly Orchid Shoes


Wool-blend coat by Marni
Marni Coat

It's St Patty's Day today and what better way to celebrate it than to deck yourself out in his favourite emerald hue (which also happens to be the 2013 Pantone colour of the year).   Whilst I won't be at an Irish pub today, I will be celebrating by  drinking up and food tasting from some of the best restaurants in Sydney and contemplating which of the above green gems I will put in my online shopping bag!  I also came across this definition of a Leprechaun which I have to share: A mischievious little man, often clad in green, who moves your remote and steals your underwear in the dark of night! 




1 comment:

  1. Love this clutch from Chanel.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete