Wednesday 6 March 2013

Fairytales & Dreams

By Tim Walker

By Tim Walker

By Tim Walker

Tim Walker
By Tim Walker
 
By Tim Walker
By Tim Walker
 
You know those amazing pictures you see when you flip through your favourite fashion magazine?   The ones with the beautiful gowns, doll looking figurines, a couple of livestock thrown in for good measure or a peacock?   The ones that remind you of fairytales, dreams and your childhood?  Well, that's Tim Walker (London Photographer).   He is hands down my favourite man walking around with a camera at the moment!  After the week I have had already, I want to make like Alice, and throw myself into any one of Tim's pictures and live there forever after!   Alas, I have to stay here and get through today!  I will, however, buy myself Tim's book - Story Teller to cheer me up!    Looking forward to the other side of Hump Day!
  
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment