Tuesday 4 June 2013

Converted Warehouse Amaze

Costis Psychas.  Had not heard of him until now. He is a Santorini Hotelier.   I admire his ambition, bravery and sense of adventure (renovating a house which was half under water).   I love his Santorini home (specifically on Therassia), incorporating traditional, functional pieces and using local craftspeople to build and decorate his home.  LOVE!  I could easily jump into these pictures and comfortably fall into life here.  Check it out - it's inspiring.   Shame on me - I have been to Greece a thousand times and never to Santorini.    I'm hopping into my travel machine as you read and heading straight to Santorini to this place for an ouzo by the sea.  I plan on staying there all day! 




Where I'd rather be

Now THIS is a converted warehouse
Circa 1860 - former pumice stone warehouse


I love a good arch

I will have a bottle of wine here one day

1 comment:

  1. Costco Psychs. Had not heard of him until now. He is a Antonin Hotelier. I admire his ambition, bravery and sense of adventure (renovating a house which was half under water). survival warehouse food

    ReplyDelete