Wednesday 27 March 2013

Entrepreneurial Women



Baby Batches - Deluxe Baby Shower Hamper

Baby Batches - Scarlet Sweetheart Deluxe Hamper

Do you know brilliant, smart, entrepreneurial women?    I'm lucky to know quite a few.   They generally juggle work and/or kids and/or running a household and their own business - all successfully.  The two women behind Baby Batches (a sister act) are a prime example of this.   I love their baby hampers - so you need to know about it!   I co-hosted a baby shower a couple of weeks ago for a dear friend of mine and a beautiful Baby Batches hamper turned up.   It was beautifully packaged and the quality and range of products in the hamper was really impressive.  The Tahitian Gardenia Body Cream smelled good enough to eat.   For a split second, I wanted a baby just to get one of these hampers - ok, just for a split second, and I think it was the bottle of Moet in the hamper that brought that crazy thought to mind.   I raise my glass of bubbly to Jane & Liz and their beautiful baby hampers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment