Friday 1 March 2013

Farewell Summer





Yesterday was the last day of Summer in Oz. (Not Oz as in Dorothy and the Wizard, but the Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe Oz!)  Whilst I'm sad to farewell Sunday BBQs, cold beers, sun, beautiful beaches, bronzed skin and cocktails in Bondi watching the sunset, I'm looking forward to Autumn (which officially starts today - 1 March, but as it turns out the Autumn Equinox isn't until the 20th of March - translation: it feels more like Summer than Autumn until then).


Caloric Cuvee
 Tonight I'm looking forward to a few TFIF (thank f* it's Friday) drinks, to celebrate the end of another big work week!  I love these calorie counting wine glasses - I suspect I will be having a few "Who Cares" moments tonight!  
Enjoy the first weekend of Autumn and if you get some down time here are some things to do, be inspired by, read and see:

# Head down to Sydney Mardis Gras Parade this weekend. Always a fun night!
# Aimee Song's blog - Song of Style
# Go on a shopping spree @ Saks 5th Ave from the comfort of your couch (there's some great sales on)
# Amazing NYC Apartment
# Cuffs I love
# Head out for Saturday Brunch & Some Market Action
Hilarious
# Project Sandwich

Have a good one and make it memorable!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment