Friday 22 March 2013

Going Japanese





Have you heard of Kintsugi?   It's a Japanese art of fixing broken pottery with a lacquer resin sprinkled with powdered gold.  I'm feeling pretty shattered today after another big week at work.  I'm glad it's Friday.  I need to pull myself together for the weekend.  I will do what the Japanese do and fill the shattered pieces with gold.  I'm going Kintsugi.   Pull yourself together, fill your shattered pieces with gold and have an awesome weekend!

To help kick it off, get inspired with these www links:

#  Tech  it up: see the colour in your home before you paint
#  There is a family in my street with two little boys who need this
#  Bath time with ducky
#  A useful little man
#  Cutest doggy door
Craftsmanship - a dying breed
#  A fun weekend challenge?
Random craziness
WTF?
Love this
#  Cup of tea

No comments:

Post a Comment