Wednesday 20 March 2013

Would you...

Wear a gold retainer around your neck?

Kiel Mead
I don't know if you had teeth accessories growing up but I did. I wore a plate for longer than I care to remember.  It seemed to get upgraded every few months into an even bigger piece than the last one.   I still remember the pain in my gums and teeth for the first few weeks of getting a new "piece".  I then upgraded to braces in the finale year before I was finally free of the teeth bling. I do have lovely straight teeth now and am eternally grateful to my folks for dishing out all that cash on my teeth.  Would you wear this gold retainer around your neck?   It looks much less painful than what I had to endure.  I'd give it a go!

Walk around in these Louboutins for the day...


I love Louboutins.   Whilst I'm no ballerina, I have been running around 3 of the major cities along the East Coast of Australia in super high (sometimes completely impractical and bordering on the ridiculous) heels every day for a good 10 years now.  I would love to give these Louboutin ballet heels a whirl!  


No comments:

Post a Comment