Monday 25 March 2013

Monday Mood Board




2. Chanel Vintage
3. Bliss
5. My favourite Mexican beer
6. True, all true
7. Would you paint your nails yellow?

It's going to be a beautiful warm day in Sydney today!
Happy Monday!

Two Random Monday Morning Thoughts



1. Monday Morning Pick Me Up - Nothing picks me up on a Monday morning like waking up and having a new outfit to wear.   I went on a bit of a shopping spree on the weekend (to be honest I have been in a bit of a shopping drought – i.e. know what I want, just can’t find it).    One of the pieces I bought was a black leather tote from Zara.  I have been coveting this tote for about 10 months now and it’s back in stores this season!    It really is a bit of a carry all for me because it’s big enough to fit my laptop and all the other bits and pieces I carry to and from work to home each day.   It comes in other colours too, including brown (which I love) and I did consider buying it in both colours...  

GraceCoddington "Grace" Memoir

2. Must Read - This morning I put Grace Coddington's book "Grace - A Memoir" on my reading list (and in my online shopping bag).  I'm a sucker for autobiographies, memoirs etc... so I'm looking forward to reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment